1. This 46m-long Reclining Buddha completely amazed me. It’s just so beautiful. It is part of the Wat Pho temple complex, which I loved because it was much quieter than the Grand Palace in terms of tourist crowds. You can see more pictures from Wat Pho here.
2. The detail in the architecture of the Grand Palace is incredible. I took so many close-up pictures of the tiles and patterns on all the buildings because they were so pretty. Check out some of them here.
3. Thailand has endless temples rich with beauty and history, but Wat Rong Khun really stands out as a modern and unconventional temple. The white and silver remind me of the palace from Frozen. It’s definitely something you should check out if you pass through Chiang Rai. See more pictures here.
4. This viewpoint on the island of Ko Tao was my favourite moment from my time there. You get a gorgeous view, which looks like a whale’s tail, and on a clear day you can see Ko Samui in the distance. Read more about Ko Tao here.
5. The Jim Thompson House was one of my favourite sights in Thailand because it’s a great way to see a traditional Thai building among all the skyscrapers in Bangkok. Take a look at more pictures of Bangkok here.